First and foremost, we want to thank you for your continued support during this crazy time! Our die-hard fans have shown their support for the last 25 years and we look forward to serving you for many more to come. And now for the good news – Pluckers dining rooms are now open at 25% occupancy!
We know that you’re excited to dine-in at your favorite Pluckers location. Since we can only seat up to 25% capacity, we will continue our curbside takeout and contactless delivery. If you choose to visit our dining rooms, here’s what you can expect:
· We will be taking the temperature of all guests before they enter the restaurant. Any guest who registers a temperature above the current guidelines will be asked to place a takeout order.
· We strongly encourage you to use the Yelp waitlist to put yourself on the wait.
· We are kindly requesting that guests limit their dining times to 45 minutes after you receive your food.
· Per Texas requirements, we will only seat parties of six or less people at a table. Children of all ages are included in the party number.
Important Information for Pluckers Club Members
· The 5 winners of the $1,000 gift cards will be notified once our dining rooms are back to full capacity.
· Pluckers Club specials will be dine-in only. Curbside and delivery specials will continue to be offered via social media and will not be available for dine-in.
Pluckers is, and always has been, committed to the highest health and safety standards in our restaurants. We are following all guidelines set forth by the WHO, CDC, State of Texas, and the Texas Restaurant Association. In addition to these strict guidelines, we have gone an extra step to ensure the safety of our guests and employees by instituting the following procedures:
· Checking employees for fever upon arrival for their shift.
· Installing sneeze guards at the host stands.
· Requiring all back of house employees to wear gloves.
· Requiring all employees to wear face masks.
We are staying abreast of this very fluid situation and will comply with all additional guidelines as they are communicated to us. Please know that Pluckers continues to take the health of our community and families very seriously and we look forward to providing great food to our guests both dining in and through takeout and delivery.